Website & Forum Rules
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated and will result in a permanant bad and block of IP on the site.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
Website and Content Specific
1. LovePregnant.com is designed to be a community driven website, as such the content type is very much driven by the users of the site. We are by definition a Pregnancy fetish website, and as such the main focus of user uploaded content should reflect that.
2. The site features a content moderation button next to each item uploaded. This operates on a '3 strikes rule' as content flagged by three separate users will be automatically reviewed by the moderators. It is then their discretion wether the content remains or not.
3. We do not, under any circumstances allow content featuring persons under the age of 18. Content will be removed immediately and the users IP will be blocked and reported to the appropriate authorities.
4. Please do not post copyrighted content. If you believe a copyright infringement is taking place, please email lovepregnantweb at gmail.com
We are trying to build LovePregnant.com to be driven by its users. As such these rules may change at any time.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.